Yay! I won! *does happy dance* I'll mail you straight away.
Hey Girls, I've told you before: Enough with the dirty plays now I got to dust you off again!
Does this make my ass look big?
Now I'll make it bark.
Congratulations, Louisa!He's not showing Misty May where to aim, is he?
Louisa is definitely a deserving winner, hilarious caption, I can't think of one for this one but that lady's bum is quite impressive!
"Now, Misty, I told you not to misunderestimate me again. Bad girl."
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yay! I won! *does happy dance*
I'll mail you straight away.
Hey Girls, I've told you before: Enough with the dirty plays now I got to dust you off again!
Does this make my ass look big?
Now I'll make it bark.
Congratulations, Louisa!
He's not showing Misty May where to aim, is he?
Louisa is definitely a deserving winner, hilarious caption, I can't think of one for this one but that lady's bum is quite impressive!
"Now, Misty, I told you not to misunderestimate me again. Bad girl."
Post a Comment