"I request the highest of fives!!!" OR "I give the Dudes High Five...Dudes loves High Fives!"
love that cat
The Bobcats won last night - a first!(Sorry, American basketball team. And they aren't very good.)
For three of the four houses at Hogwarts, the new uniforms were embraced with glee. Only Slytherin stuck to the robes...Tina @ Life is Good
It's Friday, I'm out of work, Dirty Dancing's on Channel Five and it's just me and you kitty!
I told you I loved pussy!
Office celebration:- Yeah ! we got the Catspaws Catalogue Contract.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
"I request the highest of fives!!!" OR "I give the Dudes High Five...Dudes loves High Fives!"
love that cat
The Bobcats won last night - a first!
(Sorry, American basketball team. And they aren't very good.)
For three of the four houses at Hogwarts, the new uniforms were embraced with glee. Only Slytherin stuck to the robes...
Tina @ Life is Good
It's Friday, I'm out of work, Dirty Dancing's on Channel Five and it's just me and you kitty!
I told you I loved pussy!
Office celebration:- Yeah ! we got the Catspaws Catalogue Contract.
Post a Comment