LSU is taking drastic measures for the game this year.
I have something I want to say, but it's just not coming together in my mind tonight. Maybe, I'll have it tomorrow.
"Be very very quite...I'm hunting Ducks...It's duck season you know...huh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh"
"Duck duck goose, bitch."
I can't think of the right words this time Lass, it's just left me so stricken, I'm lost for words!
On a side note what would Blogger be like without A Daft Scot's Lass to brighten my day? Nowhere near as good that's for sure.
Lions, tigers and ... ducks!?? WTF?
A tiger by the tail turns into duck a l’orange !
Post a Comment
8 comments:
LSU is taking drastic measures for the game this year.
I have something I want to say, but it's just not coming together in my mind tonight. Maybe, I'll have it tomorrow.
"Be very very quite...I'm hunting Ducks...It's duck season you know...huh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh"
"Duck duck goose, bitch."
I can't think of the right words this time Lass, it's just left me so stricken, I'm lost for words!
On a side note what would Blogger be like without A Daft Scot's Lass to brighten my day? Nowhere near as good that's for sure.
Lions, tigers and ... ducks!?? WTF?
A tiger by the tail turns into duck a l’orange !
Post a Comment