Oh yay, Come Sail Away, I Can See For Miles, & The Long and Wind Road are fabulous tunes! You really struck a chord in me this morning with these songs. Thanks for hitting the dance floor with the 4M crew, my Daft Lass! ;)
No surprise to see Jack White on the top of your list but...OMG! I am like in total musical orgasm here: Led Zepplin, Styx, The Who and The Beatles all on one page! ROCK ON!!!!!!!!
11 comments:
That Styx song is almost thirty years old...
It's good to have so much badass rock on here Lass. Makes me sad though that this is a Sunday night and Monday's on the horizon though, work, boo!
@Alex What are you trying to say??
@Matthew Mondays...blah!
I enjoyed your picks any Beatles is OK with me ..Stx were underrated in my opinion didn't they do the excellent song Babe?
Have a tanfastic week
PS: Tip of the week If you do the splits wear summit loose
Oh yay, Come Sail Away, I Can See For Miles, & The Long and Wind Road are fabulous tunes! You really struck a chord in me this morning with these songs. Thanks for hitting the dance floor with the 4M crew, my Daft Lass! ;)
STYX. One of my all-time faves! Glad you featured them.
No surprise to see Jack White on the top of your list but...OMG!
I am like in total musical orgasm here: Led Zepplin, Styx, The Who and The Beatles all on one page!
ROCK ON!!!!!!!!
OMG, Jack, Zeppelin, Styx and the Beatles in a single post - I'm in music heaven.
can't believe I didn't think of Ramble On - that's just wrong of me.
Great mix of retro tunes, some of them I haven't heard before. Thanks so much for sharing your Emmy opinions with me doll...
I love how timeless music is.
Thanks for rocking!
Have a great week :)
Loved hearing the Beatles and The Who again. The Beatles were my favorite when I was in Jr High.
Post a Comment