Thursday, 1 January 2009

3 Days to Go



So... we have 3 more days at home before Megan and Kaylin head back to pre-school and I go back to work. I've enjoyed the time at home but I'm ready to go back to work.

I've come to the conclusion AGAIN this year that I could NEVER be a SAHM (Stay At Home Mum). I would drive myself to drink and drugs and possibly murder both of my children .

I need a break from them.
Its been 24/7 since 12 December (thats 3½ weeks) and they are so bored and fed up with me and each other. They constantly bicker with each other and it drives me insane!!!
They were both asking to go back to school last week already. I only wish school was open otherwise I would've endulged them and perhaps I could've had a week at home in peace and quiet, instead of doing washing, dishes, clearing up toys, wiping noses and bums, stopping them from tearing each others' eyes out and wrecking my place I call home.
Oh! and on top of all that, my domestic worker has been away since then too so I have had to do all of this on my own...hey! don't say I'm spoiled. I'm used to my dear Pinkie. Come home Pinkie - All's forgiven.
I'll give you anything you want right now. You can even take my kids home for a few weeks....*evil chuckle*



1 comment:

Super Mom said...

sounds like you need a break LOL.Hope pinkie comes home soon (HUGS)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails