was a fart. I thought it was a crude joke about the smell that it would cause. My eye site must be going. It took a while to realize that hearts were floating outta the tent.
You've never camped in my area most likely (Yellowstone National Park) though lol. If so, your shirt would have a photo of a titanium reinforced RV and it would read:
"What lurks outside of the RV wanting to eat me hopefully stays outside the RV!"
6 comments:
That is great! Have a super awesome Wednesday!
Interesting T, who was wearing it
That's a great shirt!
My first thought when I saw that...
was a fart. I thought it was a crude joke about the smell that it would cause. My eye site must be going. It took a while to realize that hearts were floating outta the tent.
Cute!
You've never camped in my area most likely (Yellowstone National Park) though lol. If so, your shirt would have a photo of a titanium reinforced RV and it would read:
"What lurks outside of the RV wanting to eat me hopefully stays outside the RV!"
;)
Hit 40 > I will keep that in mind this weekend. *saving up all my stanky ones*
Mo > That would be moi
The Offended Blogger > nah we're luxury campers. Only thing we've ever had emerge from our tent are mozzies and a bush pig.
Post a Comment