Sunday, 18 October 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday To My Wee Bloggy



Can you believe its been two years today since my very first post of A Peek Into Our Lives?

Happy 2nd Birthday Bloggy!!

I've learned a lot over the past two years about blogging, about sharing my life on the www, met loads of diverse people.  Its made me appreciate my life with my wonderful husband, two gorgeous girls and many friends both in real life and in the blogging world. 

I have tons to celebrate. 

So, a HUGE Thank you to all of you visitors and readers. 

13 comments:

Blasé said...

I'm not sure how I ever lived without you!

2 years...WHOOOooo!!!

otin said...

I have been blogging since January. I hope that I still know you two years from now!

Wenchy said...

congrats!

Esme said...

congrats on your two year anniversary.

WhisperingWriter said...

Happy two year blog anniversary!

blueviolet said...

2 years! Really??? Awesome!!!!!!!

Mo said...

Congratulations for 2 years of great blogging. Look forward to many more years of following your lives.
thanks for your vote in the photblog awards)

lettice said...

Congrats! Amazing how quickly time flies!

Tanja said...

Congrats!

Gloria said...

Congrats to you!!

Mark Eames said...

This is very COOL! Well done!

I have found it interesting how writing about stuff helps me to understand myself so much better - just like free therapy!!

Gill said...

Very belated (hanging my head in shame) congratulations!!

Gillian said...

Thanx everyone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails