Okay so I'll start.If it wasn't for Blogging. I would probably not have much of a voice.
If it wasn't for my previous job. I would probably not have taken the leap and become a WAHM.
Oh, YAY. A good one!(Clears throat)If it wasn't for my children, I'd have moved to Florida by now.(That was fun!)
If it wasn't for bad luck,I'd probably have no luck at all!Well, it ain't all that bad, I thought I'd just be cute :)
The first thing that came to my mind was "if it wasnt for my kids I would spend every day over there with him"
OK, Kwell...my turn..."If it wasn't for" my awsome Kids and wonderful friends, "I'd probably" be really lonely and sad....That was Nice...sorry people....thats me...all sentimental
If it wasn't for getting so hurt I would probably never have know how strong I was
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Okay so I'll start.
If it wasn't for Blogging. I would probably not have much of a voice.
If it wasn't for my previous job. I would probably not have taken the leap and become a WAHM.
Oh, YAY. A good one!
(Clears throat)
If it wasn't for my children, I'd have moved to Florida by now.
(That was fun!)
If it wasn't for bad luck,
I'd probably have no luck at all!
Well, it ain't all that bad, I thought I'd just be cute :)
The first thing that came to my mind was
"if it wasnt for my kids I would spend every day over there with him"
OK, Kwell...my turn...
"If it wasn't for" my awsome Kids and wonderful friends, "I'd probably" be really lonely and sad....
That was Nice...sorry people....thats me...all sentimental
If it wasn't for getting so hurt I would probably never have know how strong I was
Post a Comment