Thursday, 29 October 2009

So You Think You Can Dance?

Who the FUCK is Cat Deeley's stylist?

This stunning 6-foot blonde with a body and legs to die for, is always dressed in the most hideous outfits!!  Does anyone else agree with me?

All I can say is - WTF???

Are they just jealous of her timeless beauty?


Dear So You Think You Can Dance Producers

Fire Cat Deely's Stylist with IMMEDIATE effect. 

Your Wardrobe Team never fail on a bi-weekly basis to make one of the most gorgeous and charismatic personalities on reality TV look absolutely fucking ridiculous! 

What are you thinking?

You ALWAYS seem to fuck it up.

Annoyed at yer constant cock-ups
I'd do Cat Deelyin a fucking heart-beat


12 comments:

blueviolet said...

I agree. Sometimes people can pull it off when the edge is pushed. It's not working in this case.

Janie said...

how WIERD...i was saying the exact same thing to Mick this evening as we watched the show !! she had an awful greeny-bluey baggy shift dress on with MATCHING eyeshadow !!
her stylist is probably secretly jealous of her and dresses her up to look like a fool ....

plentymorefishoutofwater said...

Hey, thanks for following. You're my 200th follower! Nice blogging yourself, though go easy on Cat...she is an icon for people like me with bent noses.

plentymorefishoutofwater said...

Ooops, just realised this is not the person's blog I thought it was...nice blogging anyway.

Blasé said...

and, she only looks gorgeous when her hair is DOWN. Some women should never pin their hair up tight.

otin said...

They are some bad looking outfits!

Janean said...

imho i think the designer is more focused on him or herself and making a 'name' for themselves....or think she's so perfect she can wear ANYthing?

Gillian said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this way...

WhisperingWriter said...

Yeah, I don't get fashion. Half the things that people walk out in I'm all ????

eda said...

潤滑液,SM,內衣,性感內衣,自慰器,充氣娃娃,AV,
G點,性感丁字褲,情趣,角色扮演服,吊帶襪,丁字褲,無線跳蛋,

按摩棒,電動按摩棒,飛機杯,自慰套,自慰套,情趣用品,情趣內衣,
情趣按摩棒,.,
角色扮演,按摩棒,跳蛋,情趣跳蛋,
情趣,情趣用品,
色情小說|七夕情人,一夜情,

The Peach Tart said...

I agree. I've been thinking that and wondered if I was the only one.

tolu said...

the poor girl, have you seen what cherl cole/tweedy wears on the x factor? this week she wore 2 fans with chocolate sticks glued to them

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails