Bless, it's so hard to watch, I know. Big hug to her and hope she feels better soon. . . darlin' footsies!!
I hope she feels better soon, poor girl.
I hope it's not measles. Poor little thing. Feel better, Megan!
Shampies man Gillian :(Hope the spots show themselves or the temp breaks!
Our poor wee button, shame, give her a big hug from Aunty Mandy, tell her hope she feels better soon x x
In my thoughts and prayers.
Hope she is feeling better soon, keep us posted. I always feel so helpless and vulnerable when my girlies are sick, hate it!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Bless, it's so hard to watch, I know. Big hug to her and hope she feels better soon.
. . darlin' footsies!!
I hope she feels better soon, poor girl.
I hope it's not measles. Poor little thing. Feel better, Megan!
Shampies man Gillian :(
Hope the spots show themselves or the temp breaks!
Our poor wee button, shame, give her a big hug from Aunty Mandy, tell her hope she feels better soon x x
In my thoughts and prayers.
Hope she is feeling better soon, keep us posted. I always feel so helpless and vulnerable when my girlies are sick, hate it!
Post a Comment