Monday, 5 October 2009

Sunday Stuff

Yesterday we had friends over for a braai and it was lovely to have friends altogether. The girls were in the Jacuzzi most of the day and we karaoked with the Black Eyed Peas. My sister, Janie and Mick came over with Claire too, which was lovely.


Here are some of the pix

KK trying to look all "GANSTA"


 "GANSTA" Megan singing to BEP's "Boom Boom Pow"


Janie and Mick tucking into supper


Mandy telling me not to post this one on the blog (of course)


Kaylin and Claire Bear


Megan with Claire Bear


Megan fooling around with the camera last night








6 comments:

Gloria said...

So lovely when you have family and friends and actually enjoy the time together lol!!

What's a braai, (meal I guess) by the way?

Shayne said...

So glad to see a fellow blogger who posts a million pics of her kids - i often wonder if my readers don't get sick of seeing my girls!

Lovely pics and so envious of the jacuzzi.

Brett said...

Free competition time again, those wonderful people at blurb have given me 3 voucher worth £30 each to give away, to help promote their latest book competition in which you could win $3,000. The book competition ends on the 22/10 so to give the winners of the vouchers time to do their books this give away ends on Friday 9th.

To enter you just need to follow one of my blogs and tell me your funniest pet, travel or family related story. If you already have a post on your blog just link to that in the comment and I will read it there.

Why have I chosen those categories well they just happen to be the themes of the books for Blurbs competition, Pets, Travel or Families, so get your thinking caps on as this competition for the £30 vouchers ends Friday.

lettice said...

Looks like a fun evening!
Love Karaoke, although I need to be drunk for that!

Gillian said...

Lettice > So do I...you get very brave after a couple of glasses of wine.

Lauren said...

Saw your post at Blase. Beautiful daughters. Mine are about the same age so I had to check out your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails