Monday, 26 October 2009

Wilderness Weekend - What Happens in the Tent Stays in the Tent

Off camping this weekend!

I just can't wait because I really need this little break.  Its been a hectic and stressful couple of weeks, at home and at work.  Its also going to be the first time in a good few years that all our camping group members are all going to be together at the same time in one place.  Lots of catching up to do.

I am taking Friday afternoon off and leaving early...will take loads of pix.


Some Camping Tools


and just a little joke thrown in for good measure.


7 comments:

Sally-Jane said...

I love those braai tools!!!!

otin said...

You are too funny!!!! lmao

Fragrant Liar said...

HAHA, I do love me some camping tools with character!

Blasé said...

I didn't realize Campfires could be so entertaining!

Hit 40 said...

Cute!! I almost did not notice the marshmallows because of the great wiener!! Fun cartoon too!!

sleepyjane said...

I can't remember the last time I went camping! :)

Mandy said...

Wasn't Shaun supposed to organise us some camping tools like those??? It kind of rings a bell....as for the cartoon, don't get any ideas guys, That AIN"T gonna happen at our camp...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails