Off camping this weekend!
I just can't wait because I really need this little break. Its been a hectic and stressful couple of weeks, at home and at work. Its also going to be the first time in a good few years that all our camping group members are all going to be together at the same time in one place. Lots of catching up to do.
I am taking Friday afternoon off and leaving early...will take loads of pix.
Some Camping Tools
and just a little joke thrown in for good measure.


7 comments:
I love those braai tools!!!!
You are too funny!!!! lmao
HAHA, I do love me some camping tools with character!
I didn't realize Campfires could be so entertaining!
Cute!! I almost did not notice the marshmallows because of the great wiener!! Fun cartoon too!!
I can't remember the last time I went camping! :)
Wasn't Shaun supposed to organise us some camping tools like those??? It kind of rings a bell....as for the cartoon, don't get any ideas guys, That AIN"T gonna happen at our camp...
Post a Comment