Wednesday, 21 October 2009

Questions! Questions! Questions!



I got this idea from Pink Hair Girl's Blog

This is the deal - you ask me a bunch of questions that you've been burning to ask me and I will respond tomorrow in a separate post.

Its actually quite a funky idea because you get to ask me stuff that you've always wanted to know about an ordinary, daft scots lass.  And then I get to respond...

Looking forward to hearing some creative and original questions.

Thanks for playing along.

Cherio!

3 comments:

otin said...

You have been blogging over two years. Do you still enjoy it?

Sally-Jane said...

I loved doing this, hope you get lots of great questions

here are mine
Have you ever kissed a girl and if so did you like it ;-) and if not would you ever?
What boys name did you have for if the girls were boys?
one place you want to travel to before you die?
If you could do any job in the whole world what would it be?

Laura said...

I have a whole blog up today with questions for people! So you have one on their :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails