Wednesday, 17 March 2010

Dear Patience

You left me for someone else.  I just know it!  I am devastated.  Just when I needed you the most!

You have broken my heart but I know you will return to support me 100% one day.  I have faith but how will I cope without you until you realise I was the best thing that ever happened to you?

I am in a state of denial and complete shock because I did not see it coming. I heard of friends going through similar situations but I never thought it would happen to me.

I have yelled , screamed and sobbed but it won’t bring you back, will it?  I will have to be calm and composed and analyse what went wrong.  Why did you leave me?

I don’t want to make a fresh start, I want you, Patience, and only you.  You complete me.  I need you more than you will ever know.

Please come back – all is forgiven.

A Sobbing Mum of a 4 year old aspergers girl-child

10 comments:

cat said...

Oh she has abandoned me years ago - about 5 if I remember correctly.

Katherine said...

As the mother of 3 sons, it is quite distressing when patience decides to go on a holiday!
Stay strong Gillian...patience will make it's return. Just go a little easy on yourself!

Mick said...

You need the patience of a Saint with that one! She knows you better than you know yourself! She knows exactly which button to press. You need to find it so you can switch it off when she does. Damn I am so proud of that.......it explains it so well LOL

Brian Miller said...

oh my boys have hid her from me as well...lol.

SM said...

Inhale in and out and hard!
Remember you are not their friend, not yet.

My dad said to me: chidren are like trees if you don't do anything when they are not coming up straight, they will bend and you can't fix it. That always helps me with my hell raisers. :)

How about...this too shall pass?

xo

Shayne said...

Why do you think my word for 2010 is Patience?

Mine left me a long time ago and i nearly go crazy most days. I'm learning tho to just walk away from my over-zealous and very stubborn 4 yr old.

sometimes it works, sometimes not.

Bernie said...

You mean this is the first time patience has left....gosh mine use to come and go all the time, but I am happy to say has been back for a while now as you will realize will return to you as well.:-) Hugs

kathryn said...

Oh, no! What did she do, sweetie?? You are a clever, devious blogger though...you had me worried there that there was trouble in marriage-paradise.

That was very naughty of you...

KK said...

Yeah, patience is a slippery little devil!

Green-Eyed Momster said...

Patience can be a bitch.

Just breathe.

Just breathe.

Hugs!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails