Riaan got awesome news today - no, FUCKING AWESOME news!! He got a job offer!
Riaan's been out of work since end of January and we've been wondering how we were going to make it financially through the next few months.
Well, looks that our many prayers and positive thoughts have been answered.
Thanks to all our friends for their prayers and good karma, without this, we would've been VERY dispondent.
You all know who you are and you're BRILLIANT.
The vats of Wine and Cubans has been bought, the celebrations will start after work today!!

15 comments:
Congratulations!
I am so glad and hopefully this job offer is better than the one he were in before.
Myburgh bundel
congrats!!! less stress for you.
Brilliant with an accent is my favorite word eveR!
Congrats and all the best to you and your family.
Cheers.
That is fantastic news. Congratulations!!!!
That is fantastic news. Congratulations!!!!
That is wonderful news! Congratulations!
That is fabulous news. COngrats!
That's wondeful news Gillian.... Congratulations & Cheers!
Congratulations! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU ALL!
Big hugs!!
"prayer", "good thoughts",
"Karma", and "positive thinking"! I think that just about covers it.
I'm glad for ya'll. Hope it continues to get better.
This is excellent news! I have sent an email to you earlier this week, not sure about the address though, 'cause I found myself constantly thinking about you and all on your plate.
Whoo Hoo!!!!
Prayer still in progress.
Woohoo! Congrats!
Post a Comment