Tuesday, 2 March 2010

My Rays of Sunshine

*whoop whoop*

Another Blog Award from ma gurl, Green Eyed Momster.  You're such a honey-pie and cheered me up no end by awarding me this little ray of sunshine.  Orange is also my favourite colour, but you already knew that.  Wuv you Wong Time!!!


My daily dose of Sunshine beams :  Last night I was in the bath with Megan (my eldest).  This is where we have quality time chatting about the day and sharing a giggle or two.  She was making armpit farts and I was making Donald Duck farts - we were in fits of laughter.  Sometimes you just have had to be there with us.  It was hysterical, two nekkied girls in the bath making rude noises and giggling until we couldn't breathe!

Now did I create a vivid enough picture for you?

I'm going to make up my own rules on this one. I'm going to award this to five bloggers who create beams of sunshine into my life on a regular basis.

Your are:


Sleep Talkin' Man - I can relate to Adam and his dreams are obviously hysterical.

Bridget from Because I Can

Mr Know It All

Blaze from My Game...it's your move

Tarzan and Jane over at His Boys Can Swim

and you too but I'd be here forever listing everyone that brings sunshine in my life.

Thanx ya'll for keeping me going and keeping me with a smile on my face.

13 comments:

G-Man said...

Gillian...?
Thank you so much for the thought.
I'm not a very good blogging buddy, and do not visit a lot of folks...(except on Friday).
I'm glad I can bring a smile to your world....Galen

Jessie said...

Congrats to the 5 mentioned rays of sunshine!!! G-Man is pretty cool, i haven't visited the other sites, so please keep that in mind if you've been awarded.

i can SO picture this scene, once upon a time, that was me and my daughter!! lol

smiles,

cat said...

Oh I can picture that scene. Me, I love my own quiet bath time. Not ready to share yet.

Matty said...

Nothing like some quality bonding time. It's always good to act like a kid and just laugh.

Brian Miller said...

you know those are some of the best times, just being silly...congrats on the award!

AmyLK said...

Where ever or when ever you can get that quality time in is all that counts. Silliness wins in my book!

Bernie said...

I use to do the same when my children were young and it was such fun.....congratulations on your well deserved award...Hugs

Blasé said...

That's what I'm here for.

..and spanking

Green-Eyed Momster said...

I'm glad you like it! You gave it to some awesome bloggers too!

Hope you are having a great week!

Hugs and love,
T

Bernadine said...

Hi

I came from Kathryn's blog to yours.

Wow... A Scott living in South Africa. :) Can you speak a bit of Afrikaans? :) I'm following your blog just because you're South African and I want to support as many South African bloggers as I can.

You should enjoy your Wednesday. :)

BecauseIcan said...

Thank you.. Thank you.. Thank you...

This Blog Award, has come at a time when I needed a hug and a smile..

So thank you :-)

G-Man said...

When I'm in the bath...
The farts are REAL!!!!

angel said...

Woohoo! Spread the love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails