A
little boy got on the bus, sat next to a man reading a book, and noticed he
had his collar on backwards. The little boy asked why
he wore
his collar backwards.
The man,
who was a priest, said, 'I am a Father.'
The little boy replied, 'My
Daddy doesn't wear his collar like that.'
The priest looked up from his
book and answered, ''I am the Father of many.'
The boy said, ''My
Dad has 4 boys, 4 girls and two grandchildren and he doesn't wear his collar
that way!'
The priest, getting impatient, said. 'I am the Father of
hundreds', and went back to reading his book.
The little boy sat
quietly thinking for a while, then leaned over and said, 'Maybe you should
wear a condom and put your pants on backwards instead of your
collar.'

3 comments:
haha. perhaps...
ha ha ha ha...
Clever baby boy!
LOL
Post a Comment