Friday, 16 July 2010

55 Flash Fiction Friday - Episode 13

Join me in playing this writing game with hundreds of other bloggers including G-Man, Steveroni and Brian Miller  called 55 Flash Fiction Fridays.


Feed your flowers 
They crave moisture 
Nourish them and they will flourish 
Prune and trim them neat 
Their blooms will thrive 

Talk to your flowers 
Pay attention to their needs 
Wish them well coax them to swell 
Allow them their rainbow flaunt 

Their delicate petals 
Will wither and shrivel 
If they are not tended tenderly.


FlogYoBlog Friday over at MummyTime.  Go check it out! 


11 comments:

Crazy Brunette said...

Was that about sex or am I just a horny bitch???

Brian Miller said...

oh no sex is good for your flowers too...smiles.

Akelamalu said...

All so true! ;)

AmyLK said...

um, I think I missed something.... Liked the 55 though!

Gucci Mama said...

Love it! I'm with CB - definitely sexual undertones. Fucking fabulous.

PattiKen said...

Sounded like great child-rearing advice to me.

Monkey Man said...

That one got drug down quickly...I like it for flowers and will leave it at that. Thanks for reading my 55.

The Random Blogette said...

You had me when I saw your quote on the sidebar...

Eric Alder said...

I think you could replace "flowers" with "children" and have a similar result, because we need to nurture and talk to them as well as our other flowers.

The Invisible Seductress said...

I vaguely remember this thing called sex...

g-man said...

Jillie Bean...
I just LOVE Flora-Sex 55's
(Just teasing)
Flora-Sex Hmmmmmmmm
Anyway, Excellent 55 My Dear.
You Rock The whole Continent!
Thanks for playing, and have a Kick Ass Week-End

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails