Cool vid!Thanks for posting this.And yes...no need to say more! Wishing you a great week ahead!B :D
Cate Blanchett for me.Mrs Jack is a Denzil Washington fan.
Psssst I wouldn't kick him out of bed but don't tell MWM. ;)
He's super hot, you're right. I love a man with dark hair and dark eyes. :)
Now that was a freaking hot picture.
Eye candy with a quirky center.Love him with the muppets!
he is hot. i've seen the sex tape, and let me just say ive seen better... lol but hes still sexy ;)
Ooh Colin! Agreed :) Tell me more about this 30 blog challenge? Where to do I learn more?
Yeah, I saw that sex tape. I'd be embarrassed to ever be on TV again.
Why does this come as no surprise? ;)I usually don't go for the bad boys, but I have certainly had a fantasty or two with Colin.Now. To go see about the download....
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Cool vid!
Thanks for posting this.
And yes...no need to say more!
Wishing you a great week ahead!
B :D
Cate Blanchett for me.
Mrs Jack is a Denzil Washington fan.
Psssst I wouldn't kick him out of bed but don't tell MWM. ;)
He's super hot, you're right. I love a man with dark hair and dark eyes. :)
Now that was a freaking hot picture.
Eye candy with a quirky center.
Love him with the muppets!
he is hot. i've seen the sex tape, and let me just say ive seen better... lol but hes still sexy ;)
Ooh Colin!
Agreed :)
Tell me more about this 30 blog challenge? Where to do I learn more?
Yeah, I saw that sex tape. I'd be embarrassed to ever be on TV again.
Why does this come as no surprise? ;)
I usually don't go for the bad boys, but I have certainly had a fantasty or two with Colin.
Now. To go see about the download....
Post a Comment