Sunday, 16 January 2011

All those who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand!

My Boerewors and I just finished watching Steven Spielberg's 2002 TV mini-series "Taken" and finished watching it within a week. 

10 episodes each 90 minutes long (each episode is like watching a movie)

Well, all I can say is I was definitely 'taken' with Dakota Fanning.  She plays Allie, a 10 year old little girl who is quarter alien.  She is a brilliant actor and we couldn't get enough of it and couldn't wait to watch each and every episode. 

The 8 year old Dakota in this series reminds me so much of my youngest daughter.  They look SO alike.  I was smitten!

A brilliant story which you MUST see.  Its available on DVD!

2 comments:

Mumstrosity said...

They showed about 3 episodes of this on our tv and then it disappeared, just like Jericho and this other one they advertised for ages with the phrase "did you see the lights?" but then they never showed it.

Would love to watch it

Suciô Sanchez said...

Never caught that one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails