Saturday, 22 January 2011

Megan's Super Mario Birthday Bash

Happy Birthday to My Wee Button!

From the moment we saw you inside my tummy and saw yer wee button nose, thats been your nickname. Mummy and Daddy love you very much. You're a very special girl with a sensitive and wise soul. May all your dreams come true this year and always, Meggie Peg...




35 weeks preggie
Megan's 3d Scan.  Look at that wee button nose.
Our First Kiss



Happy Birthday!
Blowing her Candles of her super mario cake.


The girls and their cousins having supper at the Spur Steak Ranch
Being silly with the birthday girl
Kissies
My Boerewors won the Immunity Necklace at camp.
King for a Day!
(Just thought I'd throw this one in because I love my man!)

9 comments:

A Beer for the Shower said...

That Super Mario Bros cake. Is. Awesome. I'm envious. I want that cake and I've got 20 years on her. :(

Akelamalu said...

Great birthday bash!

The scan of Megan is just amazing!

Lena said...

Aw...Happy Birthday Megan. What a super bump you made.....!

Boobies said...

Happy Bday to your Wee Button!! They really do grow up way too quickly!

XO

SuciƓ Sanchez said...

Immunity necklace? Is that a Warcraft thing?

le Chef said...

Enjoy those younger years, because they still smile and are willing to let you join in - LOL! & good on you for making it such a fun one!

Monkey Man said...

Great b-day pics. What fun you had. Happy Birthday to the wee one.

W.C.Camp said...

Wow that was some cake. Hope the day was great for your little one. BTW loved the 'kisses' picture - made me long for day's past when mine was that age. Cherish every day! W.C.C.

Joker_SATX said...

Happy Birthday Megan....May she defeat all the nasty Bowsers that get in her way in life!

Giant Star power forever!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails