without the background music! Background music is waaaay too distracting and detracts from your message!!
My personal opinion of course, but I like the one without music because it was too hard to focus on your words when the music was playing as well.Love your site!
I like it way better without the music. Music at the end of the without was nice, but not while you were talking.
The one without music. I can't hear a word you said in the one with music.. it might be ok if the music was not so loud. That is saying something since this is one of my favorite guys singing..
What everyone else is saying...Plus, the shorter the video the more likely I will be able to watch the whole thing.More Camel Toe!
Well I can't damn well see the shit! I'm guessing it's bc I'm on my phone!!! Grrr
I'm with the without camp.Thanks for the Ben Elton tip.
I'll have to check ol' Benny out and thank your dad. The intro is weird without music though it syncs up nicely with the logo.
I love your voice. :) Cute bag!And no music. ~Happy
Yup...No Music. It is kind of distracting. I am going to see if I can get a copy of that book here.
Short and sweet.. I like it coz we can hear your voice.. and scottish accent, which I think is the cutest accent in the world!I actually prefer the one with the music, it makes it more fun :)Sensual Wordsmith
Post a Comment
11 comments:
without the background music! Background music is waaaay too distracting and detracts from your message!!
My personal opinion of course, but I like the one without music because it was too hard to focus on your words when the music was playing as well.
Love your site!
I like it way better without the music. Music at the end of the without was nice, but not while you were talking.
The one without music. I can't hear a word you said in the one with music.. it might be ok if the music was not so loud. That is saying something since this is one of my favorite guys singing..
What everyone else is saying...
Plus, the shorter the video the more likely I will be able to watch the whole thing.
More Camel Toe!
Well I can't damn well see the shit! I'm guessing it's bc I'm on my phone!!! Grrr
I'm with the without camp.
Thanks for the Ben Elton tip.
I'll have to check ol' Benny out and thank your dad. The intro is weird without music though it syncs up nicely with the logo.
I love your voice. :) Cute bag!
And no music.
~Happy
Yup...No Music. It is kind of distracting. I am going to see if I can get a copy of that book here.
Short and sweet.. I like it coz we can hear your voice.. and scottish accent, which I think is the cutest accent in the world!
I actually prefer the one with the music, it makes it more fun :)
Sensual Wordsmith
Post a Comment