Nothing better than a good education.Too bad I never got one.;-)
Jillie Bean...You are so clever..Also congrats on the Quit Smoking thing...You Rock!Have a Kick Ass Week-End...G
These were funny....thanks for sharing! :o)
Sadly education is wasted on some. ;)
Typical educators stifling creativity as opposed to channeling it. Had to blow my screen up to 200% to read these, but well worth it.
I am more concerned about WHAT this post is tagged under... I nearly fell off my chair!
I loved these! The third one was my favorite. I laughed so hard I was crying. Especially where the teacher wrote "Oh God no..."
Lots of fantastic reading here, many thanks! I had been checking on yahoo when I uncovered your publish, I’m going to add your feed to Google Reader, I look forward to much more from you.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Nothing better than a good education.
Too bad I never got one.
;-)
Jillie Bean...
You are so clever..
Also congrats on the Quit Smoking thing...You Rock!
Have a Kick Ass Week-End...G
These were funny....thanks for sharing! :o)
Sadly education is wasted on some. ;)
Typical educators stifling creativity as opposed to channeling it. Had to blow my screen up to 200% to read these, but well worth it.
I am more concerned about WHAT this post is tagged under...
I nearly fell off my chair!
I loved these! The third one was my favorite. I laughed so hard I was crying. Especially where the teacher wrote "Oh God no..."
Lots of fantastic reading here, many thanks! I had been checking on yahoo when I uncovered your publish, I’m going to add your feed to Google Reader, I look forward to much more from you.
Post a Comment