Lets file this under "Way too many shades of WRONG!"
Not sure I could stand up in those let alone walk in them! LOL
Nice. I think those are awesome!
makes sense - nobody wears track shoes to run any more.BTW, I "borrowed" your lips GIF for an ink blot on Rorschach Redemption. Hope you don't mind.
I do love me some shoes but those are just nasty, ugly!
I don't even think I could pull those bitches off!!!
These shoes are my new religion.
I like your irreverent attitude. Here's a link to the original Hi-Heel Sneakers by Tommy Tucker. Great song...covered by tons of folk. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7dWZltaFCs&feature=related
where can i get them?????? im in love!!!!
where can i find these shoes in south africa...i realy need them?sum1 pls help
Were can I get these shoes in South Africa I want dem so bad
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Lets file this under "Way too many shades of WRONG!"
Not sure I could stand up in those let alone walk in them! LOL
Nice. I think those are awesome!
makes sense - nobody wears track shoes to run any more.
BTW, I "borrowed" your lips GIF for an ink blot on Rorschach Redemption. Hope you don't mind.
I do love me some shoes but those are just nasty, ugly!
I don't even think I could pull those bitches off!!!
These shoes are my new religion.
I like your irreverent attitude. Here's a link to the original Hi-Heel Sneakers by Tommy Tucker. Great song...covered by tons of folk. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7dWZltaFCs&feature=related
where can i get them?????? im in love!!!!
where can i find these shoes in south africa...i realy need them?sum1 pls help
Were can I get these shoes in South Africa I want dem so bad
Post a Comment