Thursday, 20 January 2011

BLOGversation BlogHop : Where Do You Blog?

No, Plonkers, I'm not talking about where your blog is hosted.  I'm talking about your Blog Spot, the place where you do all your blogging....

I'll start with showing you my Blog Spot and then I want you to reveal yours!

I have a few favourite places where I blog, but my dining area is the most popular wee place that I like to plonk myself down and do most of me blogging.   It is near where the kids play, I can keep an eye with what is going on in the kitchen and I can sit at a table which is more comfy to blog on...



So Link up Blogoholics and post yer Blog Spot Photos. Show me yours and I'll show you mine, kinda thing.  We wanna see where you do the deed!

Go it?

Go do it! 

13 comments:

november17 said...

I do it at work, no pics.

november17 said...

I do it at work, no pics.

november17 said...

@ work

blackhuff said...

I'll post mine in next week :)

Copyboy said...

It's safe to say it's always the same place since I live in a very small apartment. Can't move 1 inch without taking a deep breath. So I'd say I'm at my coffee/kitchen/nightstand/table 90% of the time.

Lady Grinning Soul said...

Hehe, I showed you mine last week.. but I don't mind doing it again. My bed is my blog spot.
I love this blog spot sharing idea.
LGS xx

Justsayin' said...

I hang in my family room. No pics though my camera battery is dead.

Monkey Man said...

A big red overstuffed chair in my living room. Quiet. Peacefully away from the TV and near my picture window.

blueviolet said...

Sounds like you've got the best vantage spot!

Jannie Funster said...

My blog place is a big cushy chair, mostly, which my body is slowly molding to look like. :)

xo

Xmas Dolly said...

My husband and I have this room I call our office. It's not finished yet (walls need to be painted, and floor refinished), but we've moved our computers in already, so he's afraid to finish the room I think. Well, here I sit in my new desk chair at my desk, and I got a laptop for Christmas, so this area might change. Have a nice day! Did you vote for me today. Sure hope so! TANKS!!!!

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

I don't have a pic but I do mine at the kitchen table...I have my stove, refrig (I cook A LOT) and the TV!

Ryan said...

I blog all day long at work on my bosses time, it's great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails