Monday, 17 January 2011

Charlie's Angels and Perfect Prom Hairstyles

Remember the Original Charlie's Angels?

Jaysus, hasn't fashion come full circle as these styles are back in? 

Not only the catsuits but the perfectly flicked hair and all-important the camel toes?  Well, Plonkers the camel toes have ALWAYS been considered "in".  

I remember watching re-runs of Charlie's Angels on a Saturday at my gran's house and I loved the action!  

Plenty of good memories watching these three hot women run around in skin tight lycra showing off their camel toes and kickin' arse!  Those angels made every girl feel empowered.  And I loved their massive bell-bottom jeans and Farrah Fawcett's famously flicked hair...we all wanted to be like her. Hell, I still wanna be like her!
I loved watching  Kate Jackson, Farrah Fawcett-Majors, and Jaclyn Smith solving crime mysteries every week and wondering who the enigmatic "Charlie" was.  He was kinda like The Stig is nowadays...

Good Times...





12 comments:

Jen Sparkles said...

I love it! It's like the song... shit I can't remember now.. was it the beach boys? I wanna see your camel toe....

Jen Sparkles said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBIGwtyqBhA

I found it...lol

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

I went to my 20-year high school reunion. The girl who was the coolest in school had a Farrah-do at the reunion. I wasn't sure if she kept it that way for 20 years (likely), or she thought it'd look fashionable then/now (it didn't).

xoRobyn

cat said...

Oh I loved the Angels.

Copyboy said...

Loved Cheryl Ladd!

Copyboy said...

Loved Cheryl Ladd!

Akelamalu said...

Loved Charlie's Angels.

Isn't the blonde in that pic Cheryl Ladd though?

Joker_SATX said...

ROTFLMAO!

Major.Mack said...

yeah!! this mean you're gonna start rocking this style...wheres your camel toe! You have to complete this post :) lets see what you're working with!

G said...

Cool blog - now following and supporting

---------------------------------------------------
http://intemperate-folly.blogspot.com/

SuciƓ Sanchez said...

Protruding hip-bones aren't very appealing.

yogurt said...

Charlies Angels played during my early teen years. Farrah was an awfully hard act to follow. That poster in the rust colored one-piece? The source of much self-thigh-loathing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails