Wednesday, 16 February 2011

I'd rather be snorting cocaine off a Hooker's Arse

10 Random things to do when you're bored stiff.
  1. Burn shit with a magnifying glass.
  2. Blink widely, then close your eyes really tight and enjoy the interesting, pretty light show.
  3. Try not to think about penguins.
  4. Repeat the same word over and over until it loses its meaning.
  5. See what your neighbour has in their rubbish bin.
  6. Prank phone calls are always a good way to pass the time.
  7. Step off the curb with your eyes shut and pretend its a cliff.
  8. Stare at the back of some Fucker's head until they turn around.
  9. Wet your hands and then make a sneezing noise while you flick the water at a random Plonker.
  10. Pick up a dog so it can see things from your point of view. 

♥ Calvin and Hobbes

This one is for CB


14 comments:

The Wolf said...

Number 9 is always fun especially during flu season, everyone so paranoid. It's like Christmas except the gifts are the mortified expressions on everyones faces. Good times had by all.

aajodie said...

number 3 is my favorite.

Leah said...

I love doing No 8 while sitting on a bus - just to see if it works. I takes a bit of time but often does. Then my facial expression gets caught out as they turn round when I'm not expecting it!!! Bloody good fun though LOL

The Angry Lurker said...

I've just gone and done No.9 to a work colleague.

Sausage Fingers said...

FUCK...
I have a busy freaking day and all I can do is think about Penguins - Penguins - Penguins.
Ta very much.
Cheers, Sasuage...

blackhuff said...

And now I'm thinking about penguins ....

THUNDERCAT832 said...

OMG I HAVE THAT SHIRT! "where my knickers at" lmfao *just passed the hell out* Being black, I get millions of weird looks at the mall when I have it on! That's what I do when I'm bored lol

DCHY said...

Here's a new prank for you to try. Walk about 20 feet behind someone. Yell "Hey!" and when that person looks back at you, you look back as if someone else yelled "Hey!" at you too.

Loved the "Natural Redhead" pic. ;)

nitebyrd said...

Yup. I'm with blackhuff, penguins on my brain.

lisleman said...

I like to combine things so - I'll stare at the back of penguin until he falls off a curb.

blueviolet said...

My brothers spent hours burning leaves and ants with their magnifying glasses!

G said...

loved the natural redhead one lol

JoJo said...

all of them have made me laugh! x

Copyboy said...

Staring at the C&H tshirt got me out of my boredom. BTW...made you blog of the day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails