Thursday, 24 February 2011

Its Happening....It's Here.... Fawk You Friday!

Friday is Heels Day....fuck it, every day is heels day but today is Friday's Shoegasm over at Boobies
Go say hi and see her heels


BWS tips button



$135 Louboutins

My Iron Fist Slip on Hooker Heels $45

These are bed heels only....



BWS tips button
Yeah its Homemakers Expo show time...and I probably won't get to blog much until next week so thats my Fuck You Friday for the week.  I give you the Fuck You Song to sing a long with.





Still love y'all.

Homemakers Expo at the Coca Cola Dome

Decor on a Buget stand

8 comments:

Copyboy said...

No wonder you were tired. Looks awesome!!!! Can't wait to hear about it.

Shawn said...

HI, its been a while since I have been here...my bad (to much to read). Any way just catching up on some past blogs, dug the drunk girls one alot....
Shawn

G said...

great pics - looks cool

THUNDERCAT832 said...

Awwww that's crazy! I won't get to stalk your ass for a week? Dammit! It's cool though! Have fun and come back with some kick ass stories...Or I'll break into your house and steal your underwear!

G-Man said...

Jillie Bean....?
Fuck You!!!
:P
Have a Kick Ass Week-End...G

Brian Miller said...

dang those are some heels...

Matthew Rush said...

I'm following this blog simply because you said 'bed heels.' That may be the greatest phrase ever written.

LOVE IT!

HOOTIN' ANNI said...

I could NOT wear these. I'm too old for that height...I'd get a nosebleed for sure.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails