Friday is Heels Day....fuck it, every day is heels day but today is Friday's Shoegasm over at Boobies.
Go say hi and see her heels
![]() |
| $135 Louboutins |
![]() |
| My Iron Fist Slip on Hooker Heels $45 |
![]() |
| These are bed heels only.... |

Yeah its Homemakers Expo show time...and I probably won't get to blog much until next week so thats my Fuck You Friday for the week. I give you the Fuck You Song to sing a long with.
Still love y'all.
![]() |
| Homemakers Expo at the Coca Cola Dome |
![]() |
| Decor on a Buget stand |






8 comments:
No wonder you were tired. Looks awesome!!!! Can't wait to hear about it.
HI, its been a while since I have been here...my bad (to much to read). Any way just catching up on some past blogs, dug the drunk girls one alot....
Shawn
great pics - looks cool
Awwww that's crazy! I won't get to stalk your ass for a week? Dammit! It's cool though! Have fun and come back with some kick ass stories...Or I'll break into your house and steal your underwear!
Jillie Bean....?
Fuck You!!!
:P
Have a Kick Ass Week-End...G
dang those are some heels...
I'm following this blog simply because you said 'bed heels.' That may be the greatest phrase ever written.
LOVE IT!
I could NOT wear these. I'm too old for that height...I'd get a nosebleed for sure.
Post a Comment