Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Conversations With Megan

So Megan and I were talking about bullies at school and what she should do to keep them at bay and let them know that she's not gonna take their shite.  We suggested ignoring them, giving them their own back with an insult but Megan came up with an alternative of her own:

Me :  So what do you do, Megan?

Megan:  I'll just kick them in the Knuckles!

Me: *trying very hard not to laugh*  What do you mean, "kick them in the knuckles?"

Megan:  Kick them between the legs, you know, in the knuckles *blushing*

Me : Well, Megan that's a good idea but that's not actually called "knuckles".  This is your knuckles *holding out my my hand and pointing to my knuckles*

Megan:  Oh okay *whispers in my ear* kick them in the nuts then.

*both laughing*

I guess she's just wanted to be polite...

Now we call it "Kick Him in the Knuckles".


12 comments:

blackhuff said...

Cute ... glad your daughter knows and have the guts to "kick them in the knuckles".

Brian Miller said...

ha too cute...well unless you are the one being kicked but sounds like they deserve it...

THUNDERCAT832 said...

All I had to see was the words dick on your blog and I officially fell in love! I'm so stalking you now!!

kirstyb said...

ha ha too cute xxx

Kage said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh, you're jillian hefer! durr! i saw your pic on my blog a few weeks ago but when i tried to follow you back it didn't say a daft scots lass, just jillian hefer, and it was a different picture and there was no site listed, and i am so easily confused, and i said but who is that? blah blah blah, looks like i'm daft too, but i'm here now, and i love your blog! that aussie guy is a scream, "don't touch your sister, she's mine" - that will SO be my wedding song one day.

anyway, stalking you now, sorry i'm late ;)

Justsayin' said...

LOL that's a good one I'll have to remember that one.

Ami said...

So that lends whole new meaning to 'knuckle sandwich'.

Your daughter is a crackup.

:)

Mike Smith said...

I blame the parents...

Copyboy said...

On behalf of someone who has knuckles – OUCH!!

Mrs. E said...

Hi, I'm your new follower from Blog Frog. Nice blog! Cute post :) Come by and visit me at htt://seriousmrse.blogspot.com
http://thecomfortzonediversity.blogspot.com

Mimi and Tilly said...

Brilliant!

Thank, Q said...

And I used to think that a ruler across the knuckles hurt...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails