Wednesday, 9 February 2011

Glow for Valentines

Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.


Love will never go out of fashion.


Here's some unique gifts for your lovely lady this Valentines Day.



Gift of Love from Bags of Love



Light up your ladies life with this Bling bra and thong. How could you NOT want undies that twinkle?  Visit Enlighted for a whole range of stuff that lights up.



Fuck Snow Globe available at Edgy Gifts - on sale nog al!



Bold Loft Pillow Cases.  How cute are they?  They have a whole range of adorable styles



The Cleavage Caddy available in DDifferent sizes


Danone Danacol The Heart Car for those dude that have far too much money to fork out

Danone Danacol Heart Car


The Perfect Fragrance for the LADY in your life.


Happy Valentine's Shopping!!

12 comments:

THUNDERCAT832 said...

YOU OFFICIALLY ARE THE COOLEST MOFO IN THE FUCKING WORLD! OMG I wanna live on your blog! These are the best ideas! xoxo

The Angry Lurker said...

Some unique stuff there.LOL

Akelamalu said...

That twinkling bra would like up your man's life!

..R May A.. said...

lol loving some of this stuff!! x

FOKKEN DUTCHMAN said...

This is what i'll be getting my princess for valentine's day. :)

Something toe vajewel yourself. HAHAHA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VR4O68kUj5c

Sausage Fingers said...

I am off to the store to stock up on batteries - for the bling bra and panties set and other assorted household utensils :)

blueviolet said...

The pillowcases are just too cute!

nitebyrd said...

I'm kinda liking that "Bitch" perfume. Throw in some "Bitch" wine and you've got a rockin' Valentines gift!

Boobies said...

If my husband doesn't buy me a cleavage caddy...it's on!

Steve Bossenberger said...

Thanks for the ideas. I like the Glow in the Dark beaded thong! You won't get lost in the dark with your lady wearing that!

A Beer for the Shower said...

I'm going to vajazzle my lady for Valentine's Day!

Sandra said...

Love that glittering bra! As for the furry underwear, I would not want that. I don't need anything that draws my husband's attention down there. I'd prefer he look into my eyes for a few minutes before diving in! bahahahaha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails