Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Dude for a Day!

I was pondering this today....

What would I do if you could switch sexes and be a bloke for a day? I'd definitely choose to be a HOT dude.


So, if you could be a dude for a day, who would you be and what would you do?

I'd be Colin Farrel and I'd have sex with myself immediately!  I know I'd fall instantly love with my Irish accent and designer stubble.  

I'd get into a full on bar fight and punch another bloke dead in the face - just because I can and because I want to be responsible for making someone else bleed...

I'd do lots of hard drugs because I know Colin's body is used to the abuse.  I'd get whacked-out high, visit a strip club and get a lap dance from the hottest girls there and pay to bone two of them.  

I'd also walk around with my shirt off all day. Of course I’d have abs like a fucking washboard, so everyone will find me totally irresistible.  6 pack my arse, 8 pack rocks it.

I'd eat as much chocolate as I like, without putting on any of the weight.  I'd pee up against a wall, write my name on cement and eat junk food at the same time. 

I'd DEFINITELY get a blow job.  That's a given...

Then I'd get my balls waxed and go for anal bleaching.

I'd miss my boobs though....but it was only for a day, right?


"Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good.  Luckily, this is not difficult"  - Charlotte Whitton


So, if you could switch sex for a day, who would you be and what would you get up to?

15 comments:

jacksofbuxton said...

Danny Baker (radio dj) asked for suggestions of who would be your gay lover if you woke up one morning gay.Rupert Penry Jones was my thought.

If I were to spend a day as a laydee I think I'd chose either Miriam Margolyes,because she always seems to be having a good time,or Hermionne Norris......mmmmm Hermionne Norris....

Akelamalu said...

I wouldn't want to be a man, even for a day, women have far mun fun. ;)

Sausage Fingers said...

Balls waxed!!!!
the thought of that just sent me running like a wee schoolgirl

DCHY said...

ADSL, you made me laugh hard! Oh...(gasps for air)...if I were to be a woman for a day, I'd pick someone tall and athletic like volleyballer Gabrielle Reese...and after fingerbanging myself to leg-shaking orgasms, I'd put on a skirt that falls at mid-thigh and wear two layers of shirts and a pair of tennis shoes (see how I failed to mention any underwear?) and go to a mall and just walk around.

Dressed like this, I know I'd get attention and I would soak it all up. ;)

Ryan said...

You've just described my weekend.

yogurt said...

I'd become Glenn Beck and off myself?

Not So Simply Single said...

Hmmmm....Love Colin Farrel! Just saw him recently in the movie, "The Way Out." He played an escaped convict.

I really like Bon Jovi. I would love to be a rock star and have groupies. That would be a trip. I would love to have people throw themselves at me. However he is a family guy so he probably doesn't cheat....

Oh well...

He is my one hot man that I would definitely want to have sex with.... does that count?

YUM!

Michael said...

Why, the Daft Scots Lass, of course. :-)

Steve Bossenberger said...

Love your Blog! I will be stopping in often.

As a guy, I would pick some hot chick and then just have a ton of fun. And I would play with my boobs alot! Have lots of sex and just be wild! Now, which girl would I choose...That is a tough one. Maybe I would choose Paris Hilton and at the end of the day do something really, really bad so she gets thrown in Jail for a long long time and we don't have to hear from her. That way I would be doing a favor to society as well! :) Just a thought

G-Man said...

Jillie Bean????
I'm thinking, Ellen de Genneris.
She has a hot girlfriend, and no man would be poking about!

Copyboy said...

Wow! You really thought this through about CF. What about an old male retiree from Orlando?

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

I would be Simon Cowell so I could go around to people who need to be told honestly just how crappy they are and be the one to tell them....and....GET AWAY WITH IT!

mattposky said...

These all seem like worthwhile or, at least, interesting endeavors.

Let me know if you still want me to guest post sometime. But, go easy on me, I've never done it before.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

yoghurt> keep in the family, right? Did you know, his mum also "offed" herself.

CopyBoy> Glenn County is a wee bit far for me, Mr Bloggerdise.com

jacksofbuxton > its his Welsh accent isn't it?

Akelamalu> I'm sure the men get their fair share as well, hun.

Sausage Fingers> try anything once, FFS.

mattposky> Yes!

Cat Chat> thats a good one, Simon Cowel gets away with murder!

Ryan > My Hero!

Not So Simply Single > Of course it counts..

Michael> Smooth talker...

Steve Bossenberger > Glad you like it. Be sure to come back and visit more often!

G-Man> You thought that out perfectly as usual, G-Man

Murfomurf said...

I was The Quiet Girl but I wasn't even game to get up next term and give my speech! Forever the Secret Superhero though!!! Yeehar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails