Wednesday, 23 February 2011

When Girls Drink...

 
When girls drink....
  • We have no idea where our handbag is.
  • We believe that dancing with our arms overhead and wiggling our bums while yelling "Woooohoo!" is truly the sexiest dance move ever!
  • We suddenly decide that we want to kick someone's ass and honestly believe we could do it.
  • In our last trip to pee we realise that we now look more like a Homeless Hooker than the Goddess that we were four hours ago.
  • We start crying and telling everyone we see that we love them sooooo much.
  • We get extremely excited and jump up and down every time a new song comes on and we yell "Oh My God, its my song!  I looooove this song".
  • We find a deeper, spiritual side to the geek sitting next to us.
  • We feel the need to flash our tits.
  • We suddenly take up smoking and we are very good at it.
  • We accuse the bartender of diddling us because we believe he's serving us lemonade but its just that we can no longer taste the gin.
  • We think we are in bed but we've been curled up on the kitchen floor for ages using a mop as a pillow with our skirt hiked up to our waist.
  • We fail to notice that the toilet seat is down.
  • We take our shoes off because we feel that it is their fault we're having trouble walking straight.
  • We get louder and louder as the evening progresses and don't feel that the alcohol is affecting us at all.  "I'm fiiiinnne!"

Whenever someone asks me if I want water with my Whiskey, 
I say I'm fucking thirsty, not dirty!

19 comments:

Mrs. Indecisive said...

how incredibly true!!! I've done it all!

Boobies said...

LOL! Loves it!

Miley said...

omigosh, I sooooo love you! ;)

I promise, it really is the shoes that make me fall. Really. Truly. Promise.
I don't flash people when I'm drunk. I prefer to do it sober. Guess that's because I'm an American whore, right? haha

Sausage Fingers said...

Water with whisky - never.
I do find it funny how girs(My wife) like to start fights when drunk, it's me that always ends up scrapping in a bar. Then when we get home I get to see the bazongas...

..R May A.. said...

lol sadly that's so true XD

Joker_SATX said...

I am just jealous that you girls really don't get too drunk to fuck. Unlike us guys who can actually get a bad case of Whiskey Dick!

Good Post!

Mike Smith said...

I've said it before - you can take the girl out of Kilmarnock...

Mumstrosity said...

oh god it's all true hahahaha

G said...

a lot of that is bang on! great post

Steve Bossenberger said...

There's just something inherently awesome about drinking with a group of women. Drink with guys, and you'll get some arguments over quarterbacks, PlayStation challenges and maybe a fistfight or two.

Drink with women and after a few rounds you realize, "Holy shit... they're even bigger horndogs than us."

Also, much prettier and funnier.

Kage said...

hey! all that information is CLASSIFIED!!!

Major.Mack said...

I'm dirty. In fact, this sounds like my kind of girl when I want to get just Nasty. ;)

Eric said...

OMG the last photo is fantastic, thanks.

Thank, Q said...

In my life, I think I've seen multiple examples of every one you listed. LOL!

Miss Vicki said...

Hell yea!!! So true!!!

Miss Vicki said...

Hell yea!!! So very true!!! Love this post :)

blackhuff said...

I know. We girls do strange things when we're drunk :)

PBJdreamer said...

E X A C T L Y

everyone one of them


you got it perfect!

that is all

Monkey Man said...

Great line. Why spoil good booze with water. As WC Fields said - "Fish fuck in it."

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails