Everyone looks like they're having a wonderful time. Say, a quick question if you don't mind last week Monday you said: Hey! I never knew you were a muso!!! Wow! Can you please tell me what's a muso??? Thanks. It's been drivin' me crazy. Also what part of Scotland are you from? Have a great day. Tom
10 comments:
Everyone looks like they're having a wonderful time. Say, a quick question if you don't mind last week Monday you said: Hey! I never knew you were a muso!!! Wow! Can you please tell me what's a muso??? Thanks. It's been drivin' me crazy. Also what part of Scotland are you from? Have a great day. Tom
Brings back memories with my kids. Now I visit with my grandchildren.
@Introducing Mr Cool a muso is a musician. Someone who plays a musical instrument.
Our local park is also a big favorite with us.
nice...looks like you had a lot of fun...we love our visits tot he park..
My kids are too big for the park, so I have to sneak off myself and try to flip over the top of the swingset...
Jillie Bean...
I'd LOVE to see you swing!
Yup...brings back some neat memories.
Awww, everybody is monkeying around.
Looks like a fun time!!!
Post a Comment