Friday, 3 June 2011

Fridays Shoegasm and Fawk You Friday




 Take My Friday's Shoegasm button and link up a post of your favourite pair of  mind blowing heels. Remember to leave a comment that you've linked up so I can come and visit.  You know I love my shoes.  Most of you Northern Hemisphere Plonkers are probably wearing sexy summer sandals now, right?

Gold sparkly, £65, Debenhams
440 ZAR - amazon.com


Christina Louboutins $1165
13 535 ZAR - net-a-porter.com
225 ZAR - hottopic.com
3 630 ZAR - farfetch.com


Link up with Boobies and Christy for Fawk You Friday

BWS tips button

  • Fuck you to the Plonker who still has not arranged a scale at my gym.
  • Fuck you to my empty purse.  I desperately need a haircut, don't you know??
  • Fuck you to the Engen One Stop for a Hot Chocolate that looked and tasted like fucking dish water.  I was so looking forward to that cuppa Hot Chocolate (all week!!)
  • Fuck you to my laptop whose battery is fucked and I have to keep it plugged in wherever I go.  No wireless for me.
  • Fuck you to my Ford Focus ST that has a cracked radiator and I have to spend 15 minutes each morning filling up the water container which, in the dead of winter hurts my hands because you have to turn that knob at least 4 dozen times before it comes off and goes back on.  By then my hand is lobster red and throbbing and the fact that I can't just Pop the bonnet and need to use a stick...Och, I don't wanna go there....
Have an awesome weekend!

16 comments:

Nom de Plume said...

Those shoes look really comfortable.

NAAAAT! :P

They'll look really good on my girlfriend's feet as I carry her to the taxi lol

The Andrewmeister said...

Erm....
I never understood the whole show obsession that some women have.

I mean, if I were a woman, I'd be FAR more interested in, say, lingerie than shoes.

But that's just me. Maybe I'm a bit biased.

I guess I like the second pair of shoes best, though.....

Hamza Bin Ladin said...

I was here !!!!!!!!!!

Brian Miller said...

ugh on the cracked radiator...sorry...

Outsourced Communications said...

Ummm...I'll stick to slip slops and slippers, okay?
Do they come with medical aid?

CinfulCinnamon said...

New follower from FYF... Great shoes. Have always wanted to indulge that habit, but I'm 5'10" and just never got into it. I'll do the purse thing ! Great blog.

DCHY said...

Try a special product that seals up the holes in your radiator...should hold you for a while. Sorry about the radiator. :(

JoeinVegas said...

Sparkles - I love sparkles. Do you have any of those with the tall heels, and really wear them around?

G-Man said...

Jillie Bean....
Fuck You!!
:P:P

todd carr said...

I like the leprechaun shoes, a short lit'l man could be handy if the moment was right.


new follower, FUF yepsz!

Dazee Dreamer said...

Loved the zebra shoes.

Damn cars. They really can suck the life out of you.

And triple damn when you get the hankering for something and then it tastes like shit. errrtrr

Sandra said...

Those shoes are rockin'...however, I would die wearing them. No! I would literally die! I would probably fall over and hit my head on the curb, then I'd be dead or have amnesia, or be in a coma. So flip flops for me. They keep me lower to the ground.
And hell ya to the shit hot chocolate! Nothing pisses me off more than watery hot chocolate when I've been craving it!

Oilfield Trash said...

The car reason alone is enough to piss me off.

Bushman said...

I must confess I do not look at the shoes and skip right to the F part. However if you were to put some sexy dames in those shoes then maybe....radiators are not cool (pun intended) why make something so fragile that your car can not function without. Beef it up a bit is all I'm saying so yeah Fuck your radiator...Damnit!

Mike Smith said...

What is it with women and shoes?!!

Angel said...

I LURV those sparkly shoes...
My laptop battery is the same as yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails