Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Castor Oil Beauty Tip

Did you know....

...that if you have over-tweezed your eye brows  and you want them to grow back quicker to their original bushy brows, all you have to do is take a cotton-bob, dip it in Castor Oil and apply to the brows morning and night.


Castor Oil helps stimulates the eye-brows bulbs to grow back and ultimately encourages the bushy brows to grow back. Remember that it won't be an overnight process, so be patient.

Beauty Fact :  Skinny, over-tweezed eye brows makes you look older


Share |

5 comments:

Nat said...

I must try this! I am guilty of a spot of overenthusiastic tweezing :-)

Mooner Johnson said...

Lass. I have used castor oil for years to quell the ass flames resulting from the plucking and dying my butt hairs for my many moon shows.

When combined with a gentle caress and sweet kisses, healing starts with immediacies.

And just for the record, plucking is far less painful than waxing. One man's opinion, but a highly experienced man.

Also, I want to win the pic caption contest. We took a vote around the breakfast table this morning, and everyone except for Gram thought I had a better caption than the winner.

Do you take bribes?

Copyboy said...

Hmmm...yea but busy ones are meh?

Monkey Man said...

Will is work on my bald head? I know for certain it would make me shine...but grow hair???

Aaron M. Gipson said...

A lot of men down here in Costa Rica pluck their eyebrows like that. I don't know why, but I just find it creepy....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails