Did you know....
...that if you have over-tweezed your eye brows and you want them to grow back quicker to their original bushy brows, all you have to do is take a cotton-bob, dip it in Castor Oil and apply to the brows morning and night.
Castor Oil helps stimulates the eye-brows bulbs to grow back and ultimately encourages the bushy brows to grow back. Remember that it won't be an overnight process, so be patient.
Beauty Fact : Skinny, over-tweezed eye brows makes you look older
Share |
5 comments:
I must try this! I am guilty of a spot of overenthusiastic tweezing :-)
Lass. I have used castor oil for years to quell the ass flames resulting from the plucking and dying my butt hairs for my many moon shows.
When combined with a gentle caress and sweet kisses, healing starts with immediacies.
And just for the record, plucking is far less painful than waxing. One man's opinion, but a highly experienced man.
Also, I want to win the pic caption contest. We took a vote around the breakfast table this morning, and everyone except for Gram thought I had a better caption than the winner.
Do you take bribes?
Hmmm...yea but busy ones are meh?
Will is work on my bald head? I know for certain it would make me shine...but grow hair???
A lot of men down here in Costa Rica pluck their eyebrows like that. I don't know why, but I just find it creepy....
Post a Comment