Some of my pals have some pretty Whackadoodle names for gettin' yer hump on. Here are some of them that made me laff. I hope they do the same for you:
- Doing The Deed
- Hammer Time
- Bumping Uglies
- Nookie
- Going for a Tumble
- Getting Jiggy Wif It
- Doin' the Nasty
- Making Whoopie
- Riding The Old Long Donkey
- Hide The Salami
- Dippin Yer Wick
- Booty Call
- Gettin' Some
- Fool Around
- Kwikkie
- Shagging
- Hiding the One-Eyed Snake
- Bonk
- Rumpy Pumpy
- Bamchickawaawaa
- Bump 'n Grind
- Couch Rugby
- Batter Dip the Cranny Ax in the gut locker
- Kanoodling
- Humping
- Tasting the Nectar
- Hokey Pokey
- Horizontal Mamba
- Makin' Bacon
- Kill Some Time
- Marinate the nether rod in the squish mitten
- Jangle Tangle
- Chachiiiiiing!
- Clean the Pipes
- Rock 'n Roll
- Slap 'n Tickle
Burying the Boner- Roll in the Hay
- Power drill the yippe bog with the Dude Piston
- The Hairy Knock-Knock
Come back tomorrow for my Birthday Vlog!

15 comments:
Cute video.
My wife either says "getting busy" or "fooling around".
I like to say, "let's rock-n-roll".
passing a bill through congress
Doin the sha-boing-boing.
oh lord - the batter dip thing sounds like the sort of thing lardy folks do in a fish and chip shop.
Hi this is Nicole from Colie’s Kitchen I just discovered your blog and wanted to drop by and say hi. I am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance. www.colieskitchen.com
I think you have covered just about all the ones that I've personally used. But one of the funniest ones I've ever heard was "taking the skin boat to tuna town".
I laughed really hard at some of these!
That is a beautiful song. :
And, to be honest, I still don't know what a Dirty Sanchez is.
@Matty rock 'n rumble?
@Brian This funny!!!
@Dazee Do you really say that??
@David now I have a horrid image stuck in my wicked mind.
@Colie's Kitchen I fuckin' love newbies. Welcome!!
@Aaron brilliant!
@Andrew you gotta be shittin' me!!
Are you sure those aren't just names for alcoholic beverages at night clubs and bars? W.C.C.
I call it a chore. Or nap time.
Bwhahahah @ Marinate the nether rod in the squish mitten. Never heard of that....
I just call it fucking...is that acceptable? ;)
Took me a while but now following your blogs...
The local radio station in Edinburgh breakfast show uses the phrase 'colouring in' when they are talking about certain types of stories and obviously cant use the real term!
Dippin' yer wick & Makin' Bacon are my favorites on the list that I've never heard before.
I normally use "gettin' it on" or just plain old "Banging".
"Grappies en pret" in Afrikaans. directly translated, jokes and fun. Only it does not sound as good in Enlish as it does in afrikaans.
Thanks for dropping by.
Colin.
"Hide the fisherman's pickle" is one of my faves not on the list yet.
Post a Comment