Such wonderful choices, but at least I've heard a few of these. The Bohemian Rhapsody is my favorite although I could sit here & watch Shakira all day. She's one foxy lady. Thanks for sharing & have a wonderful week.
You so rock, girlfriend! Ahhh Great minds think alike. I had Queen & same song & we both had our girl Shakira. She is just too HOT! Man what I wouldn't give to look like her. She is just so vibrant, and multi-talented. Well you have a good week & get better for heaven's sake. HUGSSSSSSS
14 comments:
nice...just saw U2 in concert last week...so awesome!
Very hot picks this week. Love the Cream song - haven't heard it in ages.
That Yello song was fun - love the revs :)
And always love Queen!!
We share the same music taste. Gosh, now I need to endlessly listen to U2 for a while.
Such wonderful choices, but at least I've heard a few of these. The Bohemian Rhapsody is my favorite although I could sit here & watch Shakira all day. She's one foxy lady. Thanks for sharing & have a wonderful week.
missed the U2 concert last night. VERY sad.
Excellent Choices!!!
Loved BR in Wayne's World. Yes, I know that statement is just wrong.
Love the U2. Just saw them in concert last month. Wait, Brian stole my thunder.
Shakira is nice too...
Awesome picks!
Love U2!! And, that Cream song was good! Never heard it before.
You so rock, girlfriend! Ahhh Great minds think alike. I had Queen & same song & we both had our girl Shakira. She is just too HOT! Man what I wouldn't give to look like her. She is just so vibrant, and multi-talented. Well you have a good week & get better for heaven's sake. HUGSSSSSSS
Oooh Shakira! Love her!
@Brian @Cheeseboy I'm so envious!!!
@Katie Its an oldie but a goodie
@cat Bono is Brill!
@Copyboy Loved Wayne's World. Party time, EXCELLLENT!!!
@Jackie NEVER??? gosh I'm glad to have introduced you to them.
@XmasDolly we are definintely TWINZEES!
Post a Comment