Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Gross Google Image Search

Most of you Plonkers know that I’m a fan of freaky shit.  Yeah, all the disgusting things that others hate to look at - contortionists, swallowing swords, gory vehicle accident victims.  I hate to look but I can’t look away.  Urgh!  They make me feel sick!  But I dare not look away.  I can’t help it.  Anything that says “Not for the feint hearted” I just have to watch! 
 
I used to have a dedicated weekly post slot called Freaky Fridays because of my love for everything weird and whacky.  Well, here’s something to do if you’re bored at work.  Things which I’ve stumbled over on my Google Image Searches that will make yer toes curl and awaken yer gag reflex.  

I am rating them from 20 down to 1.

Ready?



18. Obese



15. Goiter













2.  Herpes

1.  Abortion
And a bonus search Smegma.
Now go eat yer lunch!  Or go watch 2 Girls 1 Cup!

Or Go and caption my newest Freaky Photo Competition #8

13 comments:

Lemons Don't Make Lemonade said...

YOU HAVE SCARRED ME FOR LIFE.

I mean, the abortion picture. Wow.

Brian Miller said...

great.

i need another shower...

Oilfield Trash said...

Who in the hell wants to look at Amy Whinehouse?

Zander said...

love the blog!

Joker_SATX said...

Ha! You like/hate these trainwreck pics? Join Tumblr..the images will be never ending.

Monkey Man said...

Yup. I had to look. What can I say, but some are sicker than others.

squatlo said...

Smegma! I'll never forget the episode of The Rocky and Bullwinkle show where they had a college named "Smegma U"...

You're a sick and twisted individual, Daft Lass, my kind of person.

blueviolet said...

What in the world happened to Clint Howard?

KrippledWarrior said...

www.rotten.com

W.C.Camp said...

Feeling queasy now ... not because you frightened me with your pictures but mostly because I'm JUST LIKE YOU!!! Help me please! W.C.C.

Sandra said...

You know I'm checking out anything with the word "herpes" in it!

Pheromone Girl said...

OK, what the hell is a blue waffle? I'm NOT going to look it up on google at home. NOPE. No way in hell.

This was utterly disgusting - AND I COULDN'T LOOK AWAY. What have you done?

The Adorkable Ditz said...

I had the disadvantage to look up the blue waffle one. SO GROSS!

http://theadorkableditzmissteps.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails