What do you think of this idea?
I'm toying with the idea to spotlight a few followers on a weekly basis and introduce them to everyone (with their permission of course).
One of them could be a vlog rather than a blog. If I can get bloggers interesting in vlogging.
What do you guys think?
Who’d be interested in being featured?
Who would be interested in reading something like this?
Suggestions?
BE HONEST!
Oh and don't forget to go and Caption this week's Freaky Photo just for the fuck of it.
Who’d be interested in being featured?
Who would be interested in reading something like this?
Suggestions?
BE HONEST!
Oh and don't forget to go and Caption this week's Freaky Photo just for the fuck of it.

19 comments:
That's a really neat idea.... I'd definitely read it!
like ur idea so far, keep it up!
Not a bad idea Gill.Get to know all your stalkers better!!
hey i was a monday male once...smiles. yeah i think its cool
I'm a bit shy for video blogging, but could make a nice macaroni mosaic of myself that would be both flattering and delicious.
Sounds like a great idea.
But only if you introduce me. ;)
Brilliant idea
I LOVE it...and feel free to use me!! =)
You kinda sorta did that with your male blogger series, right? You're a pro then!
Sounds like a great idea to me.
The idea is interesting. Maybe you should develop a criteria on who should be featured. Example: Those who are new or do not have a lot of followers. Just saying.
Love the idea!
Lass. Another stellar idea.
Only if the people you introduce are funny as hell, worthy of stalking, and willing to thank you profusely for your publicity! By the way, I can't thank you enough, in advance.
Tell others...
Love it. Just don't choose me. I'm camera shy.
Go for it!
Sounds like a great idea.
But only if you feature me. ;)
Honestly I am scared to Vlog - I just don't have your natural ability in front of a camera. Plus no matter how much I practice, I just cannot say 'BECAUSE I'M A REDHEAD' as well as you! W.C.C.
Oh yes, do introduce. But I am not fond of vlogs. Do not really know why though, coming to think of it.
Post a Comment