Sunday, 22 April 2012

Sunshine Blog Award



A Huge Thank you to Dan from Curmudgeon's Complaint for awarding me this Blog Award.  His blog is funny and his writing is sarcastic, original and at times a little twisted.  Just the way I like it.  He always comments on my blog and has The Best captions for my Caption My Photo Competitions.


The rules of the Sunshine Blog Award are simple…


#1 Thank the person who nominated you with a link back to their blog.
#2 Answer a few questions about yourself.


Favorite pet's? I have two puppies and a cat.  I would say I'm a cat person but now that I've had both, I think I'm more of a small doggie person. Their unconditional excitement cannot be bought!


Favorite color? Orange


Favorite movie? Sense and Sensibility


Favorite music? Jack White


Hair color? Ginger


Favorite sport? I don't play sport but to watch on telly, it would be NHL.  Those blokes are rough and tough!


Blogs I recommend for this award?


YeamieWaffles from Matthew's Blog


My Inner Chick


Joshua  from Vive Le Nerd


Mark from Our Simple Lives


Alex from Alex J. Cavanaugh


These Plonkers deserve this award because I love their blogs and they always comment on mine!!  Use it or loose it, Plonkers...




9 comments:

Curmudgeon said...

I just had my baby pitbull (14 yr old) put down yesterday, so I can commiserate with you on the loss of your puppy.

You have more stamina than I do with that a-z.

Looking at your side bar I realized I've forgotten sign language and I lived with a deaf person for a year.

YeamieWaffles said...

Thanks so much for the award Lass, I'll make sure to try and answer it in a future post soon, it's always great to learn more about you too.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Thank you, Lass! And NHL players are the most in-shape, skillful, tough athletes in the world.

Slamdunk said...

Congrats on the award!

This is a great time for the NHL--playoffs equal serious competition.

Lesley at Fabulously Flawed said...

I love watching NHL. So much testosterone!

Xmasdolly said...

CONGRATS ON YOUR AWARD... U R JUST TO FUNNY! I'd say more, but I went to a baby shower today, had my granddaughter all weekend & then hubby wanted to go to red lobster tonite. I'M POOPED! Talk to you tomorrow I hope. I just made a new friend call Jazzy, she's from Dublin and she's got a wonderful blog. I'll have to give you her link if you want.

Not So Simply Single said...

Sweet. Love you Gil.

My Inner Chick said...

``Congrats Lass <3

~~you deserve an award for your inpiration, hilarity, wit, and sassiness ! Xx

& thank you 2

Joshua said...

How in the world did I miss this? Can I blame A-to-Z? Pretty please? I guess the least I could do is answer your questions.

Orange, Amadeus, Philip Glass, Dark Brown, Soccer or Baseball or Hockey or Tennis.

We still cool?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails