Friday, 6 April 2012

I got a bad case of the Fuck-its.

Happy Friday, Plonkers!

A to Z Blog Challenge's Day Six Motto versus Insult is

Faith

To me, Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the entire staircase. 

Faith is being soopa sure of what you hope for and certain of what you DON'T see.  

Faith, for me, is believing in something that isn't scientifically plausable.

Today's Insult is, surprise, surprise....taaaraaa (oh fekkit I'm sooo predictable)

Fuck

Oh brilliant! I love fucking this word.  Fuck is so expressive and can be used as a noun, a verb, an adjective, an adverb and even part of a word.  AbsaFuckingLootly!   There are so many fantabulous variations of it.

Fucknob is one of my ultimate favourite insults, Fucker is close second.  Fuckface...och aye, I could go on for ages...Go on say it out loud, you'll feel sooooo much better.  I dare ye, say it out loud now.  Fuck.  Fffffffuck!  It sounds even better in a Scottish accent.

Someone once said "How about a nice big cuppa Shut the Fuck Up?" - that tickled me no end...  Just as much as Fuckalicious and Giving a Fuck so that you don't have to. 

I say Fuck a lot and whoever says its not a fun four-letter word to say is a fucking liar.  Stand back before I Fuck Shit Up.





I couldn't forget posting a pretty pair of heels for Friday's Shoegasm.  These beauteefool Christian Louboutins are perfect for colour blocking this winter!  Wouldn't they look great with a pair of hot pink skinny jeans?

22 comments:

Jay Paoloni said...

Great post, really fun!
I'll use the word fuck much more!
Great video too!

David Macaulay said...

it's certainly the king and queen of f... swear words

Crazeebee747 said...

Really love this one. Fuck is super versatile! It is a good word.

Faith is a super choice of word. Build the track and the train will come.

Have a super Friday

YeamieWaffles said...

I won't lie Lass, fuck seriously is one of my favourite words to use out there. Thanks so much for your kind comments under my last blog too, means a lot.

jenette or more commonly known as "j" said...

My folks are in France for Easter! YAY! Happy happy weekend :)

RideToFight said...

You are a girl after my own heart! I fucking love cursing and you're right, swearing always sounds better in a Scottish accent. I'm an English chick, but I read your entire post with a Scottish accent in my mind. Much better.

Visiting for A to Z Challenge. Can't wait to see the rest of your posts. More swearing please.

my Inner Chick said...

--I usually don't say "Fuck" too much in my daily conversation, but I write it on my blog <3

Have a good weekend!

G-Man said...

Jildo...Fuck You!

Rick Daley said...

Fucking-a right.

The Glebe Blog said...

Or as they say in other places, ficken, fokken, fukka, fokka, fock, futuere, foutre, fotre, fottere, futere, follar, foder........................it.

Lesley at Fabulously Flawed said...

Psshhh....I love that word!

Claire Hennessy said...

I have to agree - Fuck is my favourite swear word too. Not very PC here in California, but hey ho. I remember when my daughter was 2 yrs old and my ex and I came into the room and there she was, in her sweet sing-song voice, going "Fuck, fuck, fuck" talking to her toys!! Not good.

Claire Hennessy said...

I have to agree - Fuck is my favourite swear word too. Not very PC here in California, but hey ho. I remember when my daughter was 2 yrs old and my ex and I came into the room and there she was, in her sweet sing-song voice, going "Fuck, fuck, fuck" talking to her toys!! Not good.

Joshua said...

I love fuck. The word, too.

Curmudgeon said...

Oh, for fuck's sake. Are you going to have anymore caption contests?
What the fuck...over.

Curmudgeon said...

Oh, for fuck's sake. Are you going to have anymore caption contests?
What the fuck...over.

Nolens Volens said...

Fuck that shit! Let's all fuck off and enjoy the fucking weekend, ya fuckers!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Your insult word did not surprise me one bit!

Super Earthling said...

Thank you for including this:
"How about a nice big cuppa Shut the Fuck Up?" LOL My favorite new saying!

And that video was hilarious! I think I remember George Carlin doing a similar skit.

Matt Harvath said...

Fuckin' A! I love that word and its many, many conotations! My goal on this Saturday night: Say the word "Fuck" as many times as possible in normal conversation.

You have inspired me!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@Jay @RidetoFight thanx for poppin in, dude.

@David The best of the BEST

@Crazeebee I love this quote of yours "Build the track and the train will come". Reminded me of the Muppets from Space movie when Pepé says "Build a jacuzzi and they will come, okéy".

@InnerChick I use it way too much and not enough on my blog!! LOL

@G-Man FUCK YOU TOO, Plonker. Heart yer face off.

@Waffles thinking of you and saying prayers for you too, sweetie

@J take loads of pix, darlin

@TheGlebe so many brilliant variations..

@Rick @Lesley Fuckin A

@Claire who cares about being PC

@Curmudgeon Caption my Photo Competition will resume this Toozday as normal

@Joshua your comment made me giggling out loud. Thanx sweetie.

@Nolens BEST FUCKING COMMENT I've had in weeks!!!! You win!!!

@Alex oh fuck I HATE being predictable.

@SuperEarthling :-)

@Matt and so? Did you say it as much as possible? Did you get bitch slapped.

Matt Harvath said...

I did go out last night cause some friends from school are back in town for Easter Weekend. I am Hungover as Hell! I have a couple of texts on my phone saying I was annoying as Hell last night. I did say Fuck a few more times than normal. I don't think I got slapped, at least my face and jaw feel ok. I don't remember much past midnight but what I do remember was fun. My phrase of the night was "Fuck Yeah!"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails