Thursday, 12 April 2012

Keep Calm and Get Yer Kink On

Today's Motto versus Insults is


My Motto - Keep Calm 

There are stax of these Keep Calm posters (whatever you wanna call them) doing the rounds.  I must say I love them and came across them for the first time during last year's Royal Wedding.  It said Keep Calm there is still one prince left.  Go check out my post about it here. This one is another of my favourites.



Today's Insult is

Kinky.  Not that I think kinky is an insult actually.  When you call someone kinky, whips and chains and BDSM immediately comes to mind but, to tell you the truth that is mild compared to all the other twsited sexual fetishes and shit out there.  All you have to do is watch the 2 Girls 1 Cup video that went viral a couple of years ago to know that there is some seriously warped individuals out there.

I'm just referring to the regular kinky - you know covering yerself in ice-cream and getting someone to bite yer bum or whack it with a paddle.  Kinky rocks.






17 comments:

Curmudgeon said...

I always liked the Don't Panic motto in Hitch Hikers Guide To The Universe. It applied to your pro and con.

David Macaulay said...

Good oh - you may have inspired me to do the Kinks for K

Sub-Radar-Mike said...

Ooo, kinky is definitely good, in moderation. As long as no one has a gasoline fetish or anything haha.

cat said...

Keep calm- love it

Addman said...

I've only been following you for a couple of days, but your topic choice didn't surprise me one bit :p

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Bazinga!
I like the "Keep calm - the Mayans were only counting down to the release of The Hobbit movie."

Barfly said...

Brilliant!! Only kinky the first time... I love it. That means I shouldn't have to chase that goat around so hard next time right? Kidding....get it? "Kid"ding.

Matt Conlon said...

Well said. :D

=]V[=
The Brew Newb

YeamieWaffles said...

Keep calm and Bazinga really made me laugh, the posters are awesome although the joke will get old at some point I suppose.

Slyde said...

so fess up, sister... what's YOUR kinky fetish?

Stephen Tremp said...

I do like the Kinks. Ray and Dave Davies. Maybe they can stop fighting and do another tour.

Jay Noel said...

When I hear "kinky," I think of curly hair.

Claire Hennessy said...

My mum was telling me about the Keep Calm craze - it hasn't really reached CA yet! I love the "It's only kinky the first time" line!!

jenette or more commonly known as "j" said...

Keep Calm :) Love these! Big bang is my FAVOURITE!

rebecca said...

Oh WOW... haha now you have my attention... LOL

Anonymous said...

Good bye, sentimental chum :)

Anonymous said...

Good bye, sentimental friend :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails