Only the letters Y and Z left, Plonkers.
It's kinda bitter sweet, actually. You know when you get to the end of a really good book and you don't want to put it down but yet? When you get to the end of the book, you want to read it all over again but not know the ending?
I feel a little like that today. The challenge is almost over and what a ride its been.
Today's Motto is
Yearning
This is a yearning belly dance which is actually so beautiful.
Thought I'd thrown that in there for you Plonkers
Yobbo
For those who don't know what a yobbo is: a Yobbo is a Plonker with no class, no fashion sense - a bit like the Walmarters. You know, those rotund chicks whose thongs you'd rather NOT see pop out the top of their jeans? Those Plonkers that wear string t-shirts and stink like shite. Yobbos are loud, swear alot and usually drives crappy old rusted car from the 70s.
So, do you know any yobbos? Use the word, it's a fun one.
Happy Long weekend.


10 comments:
Oh yes they are out in force on football days
I've never heard of Yobbos before so I'm more than happy to steal that one and throw it out a bit haha. You've been amazing in this challenge Lass, it's been a pleasure to be there for every post from yourself and others.
heh i will def use yobbo...i know a few...and hey a belly dance, who could turn away from that...smiles.
Love the belly dance but how'd you get my picture ?
My brother is the latter.
I know tons of yobbos! That couch should be in a museum!
Hi I love the word Yobbo. I've never heard the word, but I have seen the descriptions of the word. I'm A to Z-ing it. Nice to meet you and have a great weekend. Stop on by and say hi sometime.
You say Yobbo like it's a bad thing.
Our Walmart is full of them.
It is almost sad the Challenge is ending. I'll miss posting about my blogger buddies.
Yobbo! I love it. I am going to drive to a Wal-Mart this afternoon and use that word.
Your blog is so educational! I learn something everytime I visit. Thanks!
Post a Comment