Saturday, 21 April 2012

If at first you don't succeed - try to hide your astonishment.


The A to Z Blog Challenge is on the last stretch now.  One more week to go. 

Today's Motto is

Success


If I inspired just a couple of people during my piddly lifetime, then I'm happy. Success is unique to each individual.  To some, its fortune and making lots of money, to others, its fame and becoming well known for something or other - achieving your own goals. Success is a personal thing, everyone's perspective is different. 

What is your definition of Success?

Today's Motto is

Skank

aka Slag aka Slut aka SuperSkank aka Skankalicous aka SkankAssHo.

They're all over the place but the Jersey Shore Skanks are the most entertaining.  They're all about showing the most amount of fake tanned skin, truck loads of eyeliner and mascara, short skirts and cheap heels. 

I love finding them at parties and chatting to them about aerospace engineering and then watching the dazed and confused expressions on their faces...Fucking Priceless.




In life there exist two classes: first class and no class.

8 comments:

Sub-Radar-Mike said...

Whoa, is that what the girls from jersey shore actually look like? I'd barely seen them before now. They look... strange. Not ugly, just strange.

Anonymous said...

I always appreciate a great article or piece of writing. Thanks for the contribution.

YeamieWaffles said...

I love the ending of this post about chatting with the skanks about a hard to understand topic and letting them sweat haha. Great post last, it's a shame sometimes success and skanks go hand in hand though.

Bushman said...

I'm sure they would argue that they are successful skanks!

Matt Harvath said...

Skank is a great word. I think it is more powerful than Slut. It just sounds harsh. I know girls who don't care if you call them Slut, but utter the word Skank and you have a fight on your hands.

Crazeebee747 said...

Success is all about makes you happy and keeps you in your bliss. Lol for the skanks!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Jersey Shore is no class!
And that success saying is exactly how I feel.

Mina Lobo said...

Like Crazaabee747 wrote above, success is, for me, largely about happiness (and not just the feeling of relief from when you've come through something awful and it's over).

But I think it's also connected with feeling that I've done my absolute best with a thing, no matter what happens with it. If I know I worked hard and well, then I feel I've been successful and true to myself.

Some Dark Romantic

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails