Thursday, 5 April 2012

Empowering Eejits

It is Day Five of the A to Z Blog Challenge and today's letter is E.

My Motto for E is

Empowered

Being empowered means increased strength and power and oh how lovely it feels. 

Girrrrrl Power. 

The word "Empowered" always makes me feel like a Sexy Superhero ready to concur anything with guns bigger than Schwartzernegger.  Booyaah, 

Check out my Top 10 Girls with POWa!

 


My Insult today is

Eejit



I am the quintessential eejit because I love being silly and daft, hence my "nickname" A Daft Scots Lass.

Here's what our daft family get up to to keep each other on our toes and that includes XBOX 360 Dance Evolution and dancing around like an eejit burns the extra calories.

The Eejits have an entire channel on You Tube.  This one is for you, Joshua.  Go check it out.



15 comments:

cat said...

I just love the word eejit! But empower, that's a great one

YeamieWaffles said...

Eejit is one of my favourite insults ever haha, so it's great to see it come up here. When I was a kid I used to use it all the time and admit I got mocked for it occasionally but I don't care, they were just eejits.

Bushman said...

Rosie the riveter? She is riveting! eejit. I'll use it today thank you!

Sam said...

I was reading an Irish book and at first pondered over the word 'eejit', than I began using it in reality and people just looked at me and thought that was exactly what I was. haha

Nolens Volens said...

Now that you have your ABC going, I am curious about the last 3 letters. ;)

Teuvo Vehkalahti said...

Teuvo Kuvat- Teuvo Images Finland visited this blog. Come and visit my blog . You should also tell your friends to my blog Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland

My Inner Chick said...

Hey Daft,

My newest ""Woman W/ POWER""..is
The Girl W/ The Dragon Tattoo.

Wow, she can kick some serious ASS :) XX

jenette or more commonly known as "j" said...

GIRRRRRRL POWER! I will never be anything but loud!

Slyde said...

you are the third blog ive seen doing this...

god, you must have some stamina to do this everyday...

if you lived closer, i'd volunteer to give you another option to release all that pent up energy....

Mo said...

i'll save that word for the right moment. Maybe scrabble

Mike said...

I just saw a movie last night with the word empowered right in the title.

It was called the empowered strikes back.

Wait. That was the empire strikes back.

Never mind. Sorry to have bothered you.

Dazediva said...

Eeeeeeeeeeejitt !! Such a fun word.

Empower - now that's a damn sexy word !

Guuye said...

Och I love yer blog and the whole spirit of it, lass. Made me smile and laugh. Thank you for your lovely post. I love Scotland, would love to learn Scots language. My first language is Mongolian and there are many similar sounds in Scots and Scottish accent. I live in Scotland now. Will be back for more fun posts. Cheerio.

Random said...

Eejit. What a great word!

Joshua said...

Dammit. I knew there was something I forgot to do last night. I can stream media while at work, and I meant to pull up your past last night. Hopefully I'll remember tonight.

Cross your fingers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails