That's not working for me, but you're making the guy behind me very happy.
Or, because this one won't get out of my head unless I write it down,"Wait... wait... yeah, I've got it! Now, just hold still for just a moment..."
"It's okay, sir. Mr. Wiggles will be safe again in just a second."That is such a great picture, LOL!Shannon at The Warrior Muse
The job was hard, the hours gruelling ... but the perks were second to none!
I'm not even going to touch that one. (Of course, I'm sure the third guy wishes he'd said that.)
'I've never had a threesome before, what do you do?' said Bush
When Cheney called you "thimble dick," he wasn't kidding.
In a very W voice."It's in there I swear, I just saw it this morning."
"Does this look as bad as it looks?"
Yes, it looks as bad as it looks
"Do a little dance...make a little love....get down tonight..get down tonight....baby..
Post a Comment
11 comments:
That's not working for me, but you're making the guy behind me very happy.
Or, because this one won't get out of my head unless I write it down,
"Wait... wait... yeah, I've got it! Now, just hold still for just a moment..."
"It's okay, sir. Mr. Wiggles will be safe again in just a second."
That is such a great picture, LOL!
Shannon at The Warrior Muse
The job was hard, the hours gruelling ... but the perks were second to none!
I'm not even going to touch that one. (Of course, I'm sure the third guy wishes he'd said that.)
'I've never had a threesome before, what do you do?' said Bush
When Cheney called you "thimble dick," he wasn't kidding.
In a very W voice.
"It's in there I swear, I just saw it this morning."
"Does this look as bad as it looks?"
Yes, it looks as bad as it looks
"Do a little dance...make a little love....get down tonight..get down tonight....baby..
Post a Comment