Toozday means its time to make a funeeeee and caption a daft photo of mine. I still love doing this feature after years of silly images. I hope you're still enjoying it.
If it's getting a bit tired, let me know, and I'll concoct something else in my big black pot.
If you still think its worthwhile, caption this one...

7 comments:
I love this feature and I'm most certainly not sick of it yet Lass. What frustrates me though is when I can't take part because I'm too stupid and boring to think of a decent caption.
"I'm dating a woman now who, evidently, is unaware of it!"
"Here's the stick. You should see my carrot."
OMG that pic is far too bizarre to caption...
Yoda, I hardly knew you with that tan. Nice, erm, pet.
Sia McKye Over Coffee
"Yo Fido...nice leash!"
This is what happens when you feed the Gremlins after midnight.
Post a Comment