Sunday, 6 October 2013

2013 Sisters With Blisters

Once again, my sister and I will be donning our pink heels and walking 8km to fight for women and child abuse.

Can you say Blisters?

Join us.

When : Saturday, 23 November 2013

Where : Blue Hills Country and Equestrian Estate R55 (Main Road), Midrand, Kyalami

Donations: R100 per adult R30 for kids U/12 and persons O/60

Proceeds will go to selected beneficiaries.

07:30 am 8km walk
08:30 am 4km with dogs
09:30 am 4km walk

Click HERE to go enter online.

Sponsors this year are






 
2012 Sisters With Blisters


Check out more pictures from 2012 HERE.

7 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You certainly looked festive for last year's event!

Jo said...

Way to go.

myinnerchick.com said...

You girls are FABULOUS!

Bring the blisters on, Baby.

Xxxx

YeamieWaffles said...

I love this idea Lass, best of luck to you and your sister in this!

Marie Moody said...

My heart says yes, but you're a bit far for me to walk. Take a few steps for me too would ya! Fantastic cause. I'm so very proud to know you Lass. Very proud indeed & your sis too!

joss said...

oh good for you, what a lovely thing to do :)

Phil Holtberg said...

What a great cause! Good for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails